This unheated windowsill propagator is perfect for growing seeds and rooting plant cuttings. A UK made propagator that is great for growing a wide variety of plants from seed, it is designed to fit perfectly on most windowsills.I
t is made of durable plastic and has a clear lid that helps to create a humid environment ideal for germination. The tray has no drainage holes, so it is important to water the seeds or cuttings regularly. The propagator also comes with a set of three 21 cm propagator covers, which can be used to create a more humid environment for the seeds or cuttings.
Made out of a robust plastic, with a shatterproof lid, the propagator is resistant to bumps, knocks and drops.
The smaller seed trays are supplied undrilled on the bottom, as people have requested this, but are marked for drilling purposes. A small wood drill is perfect for this job. The trays can then be watered from underneath and soak up.
Extra seed trays to fit this propagator can be purchased here: https://www.simplyseed.co.uk/propagators/heavy-duty-small-seed-tray-with-holes.html
- Made of durable plastic
- Clear lid with adjustable ventilation for air flow and humidity control
- Lightweight tray with no drainage holes, to protect you windosill.
- Comes with a set of three 21 cm propagator covers
- 54.5cm x 21.5cm x 14.5cm
- Ideal for growing seeds and rooting plant cuttings
- Creates a humid environment ideal for germination
- Durable and easy to use
- Each individual seed tray has its own cover.